Friday, December 9, 2011

A Lifetime Promise


I want to start off by saying I am lucky enough to have a wonderful support system.   I am able to talk openly about my feelings and not hide my disorder from them.  I will be forever grateful for their unwavering love for me.  

Thank you: Mom, Chase, Vini, Juli, Jennifer, Amy, Keaton, Bailey, Clowey, Kennedy,  and the rest of my family. 
                                                             *************************



Last night as I was tossing and turning, trying to sleep, my phone went off.  This is the picture that I got. Like always; perfect timing ... from Juli.  How much more perfect can any picture be than a picture of silly socks on a scale.  It is perfect for me ... and in Juli style, the words of encouragement "you are beautiful".  If only in real life my scale could say this when I stood on it.  I know that I am not doing what I should be doing.  I know that my eyes have black circles, I know that my hair is falling out, I know that I am not eating right, I know this is why I can not sleep and all of this is making me even more emotional and now I am craving going to the gym ... so in my moment of complete mess, I get the most perfect picture from one of the most amazing people I have ever known. 

So here is my picture to you Juli ...



Sometimes all you need to get through to the next moment is a perfect picture.  

No comments:

Post a Comment