Sunday, November 6, 2011

Be Fearless

Live boldly.  You control this moment: rather than cautiously test the water, dive straight into life with freeing abandon.  Imagine the person you want to be and the life  you want to live, then commit to them.  Believe in yourself.  Embrace your beauty.  Discover a new passion.  And whatever you do, wherever you go, don't be afraid to make a splash.  


I saw this a few days ago and have been really been thinking about it.  I have decided that this is something that I want to pass on to my daughter.  For her to know that this life can be whatever she wants it to be.   NOTHING can stop her.  Live boldly .... (that is such a bold statement) Do not be scared of what you want to do.  Boldly pick something that may seem unreachable and then reach each it.  Believe in herself ... Have faith. Be happy with her life.  Happy with her choices.  Confident in herself.  That she will be confident in her worth.  Not to settle .... not to allow anyone to take her worth away.   Embrace her beauty .....  I want my daughter to be able to look in the mirror everyday and smile and be happy with what the reflection is.  I want her to be satisfied with her appearance.  I want my daughter to whole heartedly live her life and only spend one second of each day on her appearance and then be confident to walk into the world and completely ROCK it!!! I want her to love life.  To enjoy it.  To find herself and know who she is before she finds her love.  I want her to be all the thing I am not.  I want her to have all the qualities that I do not have.  I want her to live without regrets.  To make true friendships and to be a true friend.  I want her to love the Lord and to love herself. 


So my prayer tonight is that God gives me the tools to be a good enough mother for her.  She is so special and I have a huge responsibility and I am so nervous.  How can I teach her to embrace her beauty when I have yet to learn it? How can I teach her be her, when most of my life I have been worried about what other people want me to be?  I do promise this .. I will embrace her uniqueness and I will encourage her Independence. 

No comments:

Post a Comment