Monday, November 7, 2011

Today is a good day :)


I love this!!! 
Dream without Fear ~ Love without Limits.

My life has changed so much in 2 months.  I have lost 13 pounds - I have ended a three year relationship - moved back in with my mother - Started going to Eating Disorders Anonymous - Found Happiness!!!!

Yes ... It is incredible... in the moments of what could seem so overwhelming - I have found happiness. I am smiling so much that my face hurts at times.  I have laughed so much that my stomach hurts and I have felt loved for the first time in years.  It is hard to find words worthy enough to explain it. 

I am so the person that doubts that I deserve any goodness in my life.  I completely feel unworthy of my mom, or my friends, my kids or any compliments that come my way.  I am absolutely undeserving of the happiness that I have felt lately.  But, I love my life right now ... I know that things are not perfect and that is ok with me.  I know that I need to eat more and I will, I know that I need to be on my own and I am working on it, I know that I never need to miss group and I will try really hard not to, and I know that there are people out there that do not want me to be happy, but I am anyway.  I have this inner peace and I just refuse to let anything really bother me.  I am not letting my weight get to me like before ... I still hate being the weight that I am, but it could be worse.  I am not going to let negative comments worry me; they are just words in a dictionary.  I refuse to let someone or something steal my thunder right now. 

My kids are happy ~ I am happy! 

So I plan on dreaming without fear and I think I already love without limits.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment