Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Hello My Name is ......

Hello My Name is ...... I learned how to say that Saturday.  Those words are so small and easy to read, but yet they were the hardest words to say.  The first step is admitting you have a problem right.  People say that is the hardest step too, but is it the hardest? Or is the continuing battle the hardest part?  I am not sure the answer yet.

Here goes .... Hello My name is Chevie and I struggle daily with eating disorders.

Yes, I have anorexia.  Yes, I have bulimia.  Yes, I am so scared.

So... I said it, but that has not cured me.  It will not make me eat more often or not throw up, but at least I have made the first step.  The silver lining is, after the first step comes step two, three, four and hopefully many, many more.  I will see.  

Everyday is a new day and a new struggle, but at least there is a new day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment